As part of the WealthPark team, our mission is to empower people to create sustainable wealth by making investing smarter, faster and easier!
To do so, we require many hands and brilliant minds to help us out 🙂 As such, we are currently offering for both full-time and internship positions as listed below!
1. Software Developer (iOS)
- Experience in building native iOS apps.
- Knowledge of Swift programming will be a plus.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design patterns and multi-threading.
- Take part in professional mobile application development projects
- Be responsible for designing, implementing, unit testing, code reviewing in various components/projects
- Creates, units test, maintains and troubleshoots software
- Creates prototype/test applications
- Works with members of project teams to ensure specifications are satisfied
2. Software Developer (Data Management)
- Passion in data analysis, mathematics, statistics, modeling, or pattern recognition
- Strong business acumen, able to translate data into business insights
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms for processing large data
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and communication skills
- Critical thinking and strong attention to details
- Experience in Python is a must
- Knowledge of SQL, Pandas is a plus.
- Build and maintain efficient data infrastructure, ETL and reporting pipelines
- Be responsible for defining, collecting, processing, analysing financial data sets
- Support various teams to drive the products and R&D forward through data.
3. UX/UI Developer
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, and the like is a must.
- Proven work experience as a web and app designer.
- Experience in creating wireframes, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
- Proficiency in visual design and wire-framing tools
- Familiarity with mobile and web platform design and development tools and processes
- Gather and evaluate requirements in collaboration with product managers, data scientists, and engineers
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate the function and user experience of various products
- Design graphic user interface and data visualisation elements, like menus, tabs, widgets, and charts
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to the development team
- Rapidly test and iterate your designs using a user-centered design approach.
- Iterate web/app design functionalities to ensure an enjoyable and intuitive user experience
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Work with a brand consultant to create a design style guide and user interface designs for implementation
For the following positions, the intern will:
- Complete a serious of in-house training to acquire the required skill sets (1-2 weeks)
- Be exposed to and directly involved with the Scrum process.
- Be attached to a senior engineer.
1. Software Developer (Data Management)
- Process financial data for the purpose for front-end display.
- Implement algorithms that analyse the data for further processing.
- Manage backend Google Cloud servers in processing financial datasets.
- Tech stack: Python (Flask) + PostgreSQL
2. Software Developer (Backend)
- Implement backend RESTful routes base on front-end requirements.
- Work with front-end developers to develop and map out requirements.
- Tech stack: Ruby-on-Rails + MySQL
If you are keen to apply, do send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us at 6801 4500 (ext. 128) for inquiries.
Look forward to hearing from you!